Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi is there a way for to add pagination for both top and bottom of an article? Also can you ovverride your template with this plug-in please? Plug-in

To be more clear is that the plug-in overrides your styling if used, but I like the purity pagination style. And want to know if you can create pagination for both top and bottom of within the article. I know it’s a php code and a css override. I hope that helps for my questions.

I know I’m a free member :(, thanks…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the third party plugin , i have not tried it , you can test it yourself about its working on your site .
    <blockquote>Hi is there a way for to add pagination for both top and bottom of an article?
    </blockquote>
    Kindly provide more details with a screenshot about it . so i can assist you better.

raquino1 Friend

Okay, I tried my best to outline what I mean.

1. That is the plug-in I am referring to. So I put it in and it replaces your pagination style as you can see at 2.

2. Your pagination style got overriden by the plug-ins.

3. I was wondering if there is a way to edit your template for category or a php file to include the same bottom navigation onto the top of the article.

Thank you!

raquino1 Friend

Okay, I tried my best to outline what I mean.

1. That is the plug-in I am referring to. So I put it in and it replaces your pagination style as you can see at 2.

2. Your pagination style got overriden by the plug-ins.

3. I was wondering if there is a way to edit your template for category or a php file to include the same bottom navigation onto the top of the article.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We do not provide support for third party extensions .
    You can customized the php code of category layouts files .
    Go to purity_iiitemplatespurity_iiihtmlcom_contentcategory All layouts files are in this folder . You can take help with your Dev. to customize it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We do not provide support for third party extensions .
    You can customized the php code of category layouts files .
    Go to purity_iiitemplatespurity_iiihtmlcom_contentcategory All layouts files are in this folder . You can take help with your Dev. to customize it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum