Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have changed the top navigation bar in size and color and it works fine as long as I don’t try to add a menu to a footer section, or remove ‘Matches’ acm for instance.

Where do I change the settings that the topbar always stays the same, no matter the changes I make – or the pages a user visits?

TomC Moderator

What kind of “change” is occurring if/when you try to add a footer menu?

saswiss Friend

I had changed the size (height) of the navbar and the background color in the css file, but the changes are not showing. I cleared the cache and refreshed and then the navbar was back to only 50px, background color transparent…

Where can I change the size to a height of at least 100px, to accommodate the logo size – with the background color to whitesmoke, menu text color blue – always, on every page, every menu item and will stay that way even if I remove or add menu items, as well as when scrolling?

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_social_ii/local/css/themes/features1/features.css
    at line 37,
    modify as follows:

body.features-page .t3-header {
    background: #fff none repeat scroll 0 0;
    height: 100px;
    padding: 24px 0;
    position: fixed;
    top: 0;
    transition: padding 300ms ease 0s, top 300ms ease 0s;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 3;
    }

The background color of “#fff” is used as an example only.
    Change to the color code you want.

Better ??

saswiss Friend

Thanks Tom, much better ;);)
    almost perfect 🙂

TomC Moderator

Glad I could help. Let me know if there are any other styling related issues you need help with.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum