Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello. I have a problem with my top menu. If you click on a menu item on the top row, the menu items on the second row all move over. If you click on a menu item that is toward the end of the first row, the menu items on the second row are pushed over so far that they move to third row. How can i make the menu items just stay put, no matter what menu item is clicked on? Thanks.

kallan Friend

Could you reduce the number of menu items you have? Possibly some in as submenus?

I think if you tried by unpublishing a couple of menu items you would see the menu perform as intended.

Regards,
    Kiwidesign

ldaly0 Friend

thanks. but i really do need those menu items. would you happen to know how i could just unpublish that whole top area? i tried unpublishing it, but i guess i can’t find where it is, in order to unpublish it. thanks.

kallan Friend

Oh ok,

If you go to your modules find main menu, unpublish it (this may take it away from the side and not the top),

Let me know what happens – you may be better to have only a couple of menu items along the top (assigned to the main menu) such as home, contact us and setup another menu called something like countriesmenu and assign the other menu items to this and publish it on the left module positon.

K

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum