Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to change my template (JA_Edenite). I would like to change the top menu button when active from Lime green to Grey. I tried to change color of highlight menu item from green to cyan, I opened /ja_edenite/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/ja.css.menu.css and found this code, #ja-cssmenu li a.active, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:hover, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:active, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:focus {
    background:#91AE4E url(../../images/grad2-2.gif) repeat-x scroll center top;
    color:#FFFFFF;
    }
    I changed grad2-2.gif to grad3.gif and still not working….

need help.. thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi binarypro !
    It’s best if you send link of your site !

binarypro Friend
    Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Your issue is the same as this http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/change-of-colors/
    Pls read it to get solution.
    Regards.

binarypro Friend

I’ve already changed the grad2-2.gif to grad3.gif, and it didn’t work??

#ja-cssmenu li a.active, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:hover, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:active, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:focus {
    }
    You can change name “grad2-2.gif” to “grad2-1.gif” or “grad2.gif”.
    If you want to change to another color, pls open /images/grad2-2.gif and modify it.
    I

binarypro Friend

This is where I changed name of “grad2-2.gif” to grad3.gif” which is located in /ja_edenite/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/ja.css.menu.css and found this code
    #ja-cssmenu li:hover,
    #ja-cssmenu li.sfhover,
    #ja-cssmenu li.havechildsfhover,
    #ja-cssmenu li.havechild-activesfhover {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    background: url(../../images/grad3.gif) repeat-x top #2B6484;
    }

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Ah, I’m sorry . I have a confuse.
    In your case, you use split menu so you must change in ja_menusja_splitmenuja.splitmenu.css.
    Pls open that file and replace:

#ja-splitmenu li.active a, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:hover, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:active, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:focus {
    }

by

#ja-splitmenu li.active a, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:hover, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:active, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:focus {
    background:#91AE4E url(../../images/grad3.gif) repeat-x scroll center top;
    }

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nam Nguyen Phi 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum