Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The top menu drop down menus on my site, which uses the JA University template, do not work. I’m using the latest version of the University template and Joomla 2.5.27 and the drop downs haven’t worked for quite some time. I found another thread with this issue that was apparently resolved by the person disabling css and js optimization and tried it, but it didn’t work. The site is marketinghire.com.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    The menu is effected by the JCH plugin settings . I tried to disable JCH plugin. Cleared cache and its working fine .
    >>>> http://prntscr.com/527kdb

chicat Friend

Thanks much! I really appreciate your help.

Considering the problem was an optimization plugin, is there anything you can recommend as a replacement to optimize my web pages, as Google and Bing rankings are incredibly important to the site and page speed is critical to good rankings.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is a tutorial that can help you . There are different result with different tools to check site speed so can`t say anything about them .
    link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum