Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How can i change the font size of the top menu. As long as i searched in template_css.css couldnt find the right parameter…Any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys and keep up the good work

ShannonN Friend

bobainos;19740How can i change the font size of the top menu. As long as i searched in template_css.css couldnt find the right parameter…Any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys and keep up the good work

I’ cannot say for certain, as I haven’t run up the template yet and played with it but if you select your default font size in the user configuration section of the template ( that is change the default =3 to 4 etc). it should change the size of the menu text also?

bobainos Friend

<em>@ShannonN 19753 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ cannot say for certain, as I haven’t run up the template yet and played with it but if you select your default font size in the user configuration section of the template ( that is change the default =3 to 4 etc). it should change the size of the menu text also?</blockquote>

Thanx for your reply…actually i dont want to change the font size of the mainbody or the modules. i just need the top menu font size to be smaller..so it cant be done by changing the default font size of the site cause it will affect the mainbody and the modules also.

ShannonN Friend

bobainos;19799Thanx for your reply…actually i dont want to change the font size of the mainbody or the modules. i just need the top menu font size to be smaller..so it cant be done by changing the default font size of the site cause it will affect the mainbody and the modules also.

Hi Mate
    I understand, if you go into the Paritti folder on you site via ftp etc
    you will see a folder for each of the menus I’ll use Ja – splitmenu as an example

open ja-splitmenu and then open the Ja-splitmenu.css file I use topstyle 3 as my css editor it shows colours and lots of stuff some css editors dont

find this

#ja-splitmenu a {
    float: left;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    display: block;
    color: #E8E5CD;
    font-size: 150%;
    font-weight: bold;
    cursor: pointer;

and change the font size to whatever also look at this one

#ja-subnav a {
    padding: 8px 15px 8px 15px;
    float: left;
    display: block;
    color: #4E5729;
    border-bottom: none;
    font-size: 115%;

to change the sub nav font size

The other menus should have something very similar that you can change

Hope this address’s the issues you’ve been having

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum