Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

i unpublished the original UBER HOME demo menu “SITES” with dropdown image links which has external URL assigned. when i republished the “SITES” menu, the blocks of image links were not in columns like the originals but single column and enlarged images. so i reinstalled the template to resolve this issue but again it broke. on 3rd try, i used the “SITES” menu and renamed it with temporary orange images. I got this to work (sample menu image attached with orange boxes) but when i “SAVE AS COPY” these menus thinking it’ll duplicate these attributes, the images do not show but just the menu titles (sample of copied menu with education). When i check under Template Manager -> Megamenu, i can view the orange boxes but can’t view on the site (sample image of Megamenu).

the questions are:

how to solve the broken alignment when republishing SITES menu from “Menu Items”.

how to recreate a dropdown menu with images.

thanks in advance~

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add this code in custom.css to show images in menu menu

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .open .dropdown-menu img {
    display: block!important;
    }

it was hidden due to design purpose , as its not looks good in small screen sizes .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add this code in custom.css to show images in menu menu

display: block!important;
    }

it was hidden due to design purpose , as its not looks good in small screen sizes .

jamesshin Friend

thanks, that fixed one of my questions which the images to show. but again i’m back to my initial second issue. the images are not aligned as columns but vertical lists enlarged images.

any suggestions?

again, thanks~

jamesshin Friend

thanks, that fixed one of my questions which the images to show. but again i’m back to my initial second issue. the images are not aligned as columns but vertical lists enlarged images.

any suggestions?

again, thanks~

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can do it from Mega menu options,

Go to mega menu select menu item > Select the columns of images set width like this >> http://prntscr.com/89r263
    + set a width of the dropdown here > http://prntscr.com/89r3b8
    replace older code that added in custom.css with this code

display: block !important;
    width: 100%;
    }

All this i done on your site . you can check the menu items now >>> http://prntscr.com/89r3ur

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can do it from Mega menu options,

Go to mega menu select menu item > Select the columns of images set width like this >> http://prntscr.com/89r263
    + set a width of the dropdown here > http://prntscr.com/89r3b8
    replace older code that added in custom.css with this code

display: block !important;
    width: 100%;
    }

All this i done on your site . you can check the menu items now >>> http://prntscr.com/89r3ur

jamesshin Friend

thank you Pankajsharma…

can you also guide me to retain the link title css too? the fonts are not identical from the original. does this have to be customized or can i just duplicate them?

thanks

jamesshin Friend

thank you Pankajsharma…

can you also guide me to retain the link title css too? the fonts are not identical from the original. does this have to be customized or can i just duplicate them?

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@jamesshin 489487 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you Pankajsharma…

thanks</blockquote>
    For a different topic kindly open a separate thread 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@jamesshin 489487 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you Pankajsharma…

thanks</blockquote>
    For a different topic kindly open a separate thread 🙂

jamesshin Friend

i would think the font issue is the same topic since my initial issue was to duplicate the original drop down menu identical to the sample site. you have been very kind to resolve these issues and i’m very thankful for your assistance. please help me with this last issue. i’m not sure why it’s not retaining the css format as the original. here are the sample images.

thanks

jamesshin Friend

i would think the font issue is the same topic since my initial issue was to duplicate the original drop down menu identical to the sample site. you have been very kind to resolve these issues and i’m very thankful for your assistance. please help me with this last issue. i’m not sure why it’s not retaining the css format as the original. here are the sample images.

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its different because you are using an additional class in the mega menu drop down options .
    You need to add same class for other menu items to apply same style.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its different because you are using an additional class in the mega menu drop down options .
    You need to add same class for other menu items to apply same style.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamesshin 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum