Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I view the template in IE6 I get the block with the Did you know IE6 is out of date, but the top nav menu is missing. What do you need to do to get the topnav working in IE6? Is there an option to remove the out of date block? We are using the Mega menu.

When you reload the page, you can see the top menu and logo, but the out of date block covers it.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@ljk317 193104 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

When I view the template in IE6 I get the block with the Did you know IE6 is out of date, but the top nav menu is missing. What do you need to do to get the topnav working in IE6? Is there an option to remove the out of date block? We are using the Mega menu.

When you reload the page, you can see the top menu and logo, but the out of date block covers it.

Thanks</blockquote>

Dear ljk317,

You can go to the templates/ja_rasite/layouts/default.php file,look for and removing this snap of codes
    [PHP]<?php if ($this->isIE6()) : ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock(‘ie6/ie6warning’) ?>
    <?php endif; ?>[/PHP]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum