Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The top menus in our website ( http://www.anthraxpaintball.com ) are not expanding when visitors use Firefox version 18.0.1 . It used to work before with all browsers. Now it works with all except firefox. Any help will be greately appreciated because this needs to be solved asap!

Forgot to add that the website is running joomla 1.5

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Friend

And in some details the website seems to be messed up when seen with Firefox.

phong nam Friend

Hi valkir,

I tried to test JA Tiris template with both Joomla 1.5–> 3.0 on my dev hosting, it worked well on Firefox 18.0.1.
    So, for deeper support, please send me PM with both admin/ftp account of your site. I’ll try to fix it soon for you !

Regards,

Leo

Yes, it used to work well, but now without any changes it has stoped functioning properly. I am reluctant to give up the passcodes since it is a business website . Is there anything you suggest so that i can try and fix it my self?

phong nam Friend

Hi valkir,

If you are using JA Tiris 1.5, I have to say this version doesn’t support responsiveness.
    But, I have a suggestion that it maybe help you !

Regards,

Leo

Dear Leo

Thank you very much. I added the following ” String.prototype.contains = undefined” to the mootools file but this only solved the problem on the first page. When i select something on the menu and enter the next page, the top menu stops functioning again. Any ideas on that?

phong nam Friend

Hi valkir,

Lets try another tip here. I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum