Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,,

Please see the attached file for the issue i am having … i have tried insatalling on different servers and faced the same problem.

Thank you,
    Rani

1. 5-20-2010-4-05-22-PM
    willhaigh Friend

I have the same problem. Is there a fix for this?

uniquebiz Friend

rani;179248Hi,,

Please see the attached file for the issue i am having … i have tried installing on different servers and faced the same problem.

Thank you,
    Rani

Hi Rani can we have a live site url please and what browser are you using, does this happening in all browsers? etc

Screen shots and ‘I have a problem’ don’t give us source code to see or test in 3 major browsers

I’m sure you understand
    Blessings Shannon

rani Friend

<em>@uniquebiz 180790 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Rani can we have a live site url please and what browser are you using, does this happening in all browsers? etc

Screen shots and ‘I have a problem’ don’t give us source code to see or test in 3 major browsers

I’m sure you understand
    Blessings Shannon</blockquote>

This was happenning all browsers and i got the fix from joomlart support time which i am going to post below.

rani Friend

The Fix:

1, Open the file “templates/ja_rasite/css/color/YOUR_DEFAULT_COLOR.css”
    Note: YOUR_DEFAULT_COLOR is the name of color that used on default site, eg: light_ocean.

2, Find the code:

ul.level1 li.mega a.mega span {
    and replace by:

ul.level1 li.mega a.mega span {
    background: none !important;

3, Save the file then refresh your site.

willhaigh Friend
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  willhaigh 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum