Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Site is currently on a local server, but you can see the problem in the screenshots attached.
    The links on the top nav show in Firefox and Chrome, but not in IE.

Any help is appreciated!

1. ChromeView
    2. IEView
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello the website u added is not available >> http://prntscr.com/7c4y2v
    Purity III is working fine in IE
    you can check this on demo link here
    Here is screenshot : http://prntscr.com/7c4yau

bmens Friend

Hello,
    Sorry if I wasn’t clear – the site is on a local server, and in development mode, so there is no outside access to it at the moment, or I’d make it available for you to look at.

The demo site works, I know.

But ours doesn’t. And we haven’t yet made any significant changes, and none to the templates.

So any help or explanation for this would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Beth

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    IE not ccompatible woith Less .
    Please check if ur site is running with Development Mode .
    if it doesn’t solve issues please share your working site ur here so i can check it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    IE not ccompatible woith Less .
    Please check if ur site is running with Development Mode .
    if it doesn’t solve issues please share your working site ur here so i can check it.

bmens Friend

Double checked all that. No change when I toggled Development Mode, Optimize CSS/JS.

See photo for detail of error found in IE Console.

Line 459: if(this.$element[0]instanceof document.constructor&&!this.options.selector){thro w new Error(‘`selector` option must be specified when initializing ‘+this.type+’ on the window.document object!’)}

Error msg:
    Invalid operand to ‘instanceof’: Function expected

1. error
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i am able to get your last post . For IE issues of Purity III please share your working site url .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i am able to get your last post . For IE issues of Purity III please share your working site url .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum