Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I need a wider top position to fit a 505 x 55px banner with payment methods as you can see in the image attached below. It needs to be centralized according to Logo and VM Cart. I am not to good in css. Where are the parameters for that and how do I fix it?

Thanks You guys

1. top
    Saguaros Moderator

Please open the file : /templates/ja_mesolite/css/template.css and try to find codes :

#ja-vmcurrency {
    width: 300px;
    position: absolute;
    top: 20px;
    right: 230px;
    height: 65px;
    border-right: 1px solid #E6E6E6;
    }

replace:

#ja-vmcurrency {

border-right:1px solid #E6E6E6;
    height:55px;
    position:absolute;
    right:230px;
    top:30px;
    width:505px;
    }

Good luck

meioaereo Friend

Thank You.

Man, you guys from Joomlart are awsome. I don’t even look at other templates because you work and support are just outsdanding. Almost every day I post something and you come up with the solutions right way.

Thank You Again:)

madeline63 Friend

hi, guys. is it posibble to set the height and width of position (user 5)?? i am not good in css, pls help… thanks

pimmar Friend

Module user 1 and user 2 are positioned next to it, if you turn off for example user 1 module, you will have a wider space for user 5, user 5 can if you fill it with content it will get higher automatically , right ?

its recommenced to start a new topic if you like to raise a new question 😉

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy !

user1, user 2 and user 5 are spotlights position.
    Please open the file templatesja_mesoliteindex.php and try to find codes at line: 199
    [PHP]
    $spotlight = array (‘user1′,’user2′,’user5′);
    $botsl = $tmpTools->calSpotlight ($spotlight,99.5,50,’right’);
    [/PHP]

the user 5 postion is set as a special position. its width is equal width user 1 and width of user 2. you would like to adjust width of user 5, you replace number 50 by yours
    [PHP]$botsl = $tmpTools->calSpotlight ($spotlight,99.5,50,’right’);[/PHP]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum