Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Im trying to figure out the main menu … the one that is at the top of your templates (well most of them)…. I can’t seem to find its place and position inside the backend of the joomla administration. For example, its not set to any particular module position … the main menu is usually set to left. but the component uses the main menu module settings to generate the menu. Is it called from an overide or something? How is it activated or de-activated? I can see it being referenced in the template with a conditional
    <?php if ($jamenu) $jamenu->genMenu (0); ?>
    in the index.php. I also see the reference in the ja_vars_1.5 and the ja_temptools… but other than that I can’t figure how to call the module and generate the menu. There is an in between of some sort … and that I can’t find. Any ideas?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sunrhythms

This menu is from our template. You could not control in your backend. As your description which you have found is correct. You only remove this code and add new position at this place for your idea.

Hope it helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum