Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hello

Have you seen any error?

Thanks

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

The issue might relate to Parent item type “Text Separator”.
    I tried to edit the menu item “Nueva entrada de menu” to change the Parent item to “Menu item root”, it helped to resolve this issue, menu item can be translated now.

I’ll report to JA Multilingual Dev team to check this issue further. And we will release an update in upcoming version.

You can check status of this issue at
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECLANG-34

azurdo Friend

YEs

It ´s the problem. I have checked it and it´s like you are saying.

I have done new tests and I have seen if this new entry it´s under “Menu item root” it will work correctly, but if it´s under other menu item it will not be translated.

Thanks for your help, I will check status of this issue.

azurdo Friend

Hi

I have seen this issue was fixed in the version 1.0.5. I have installed it an run it. Many items will be duplicated because I had created it previously manually.

Now I can´t see the main menu when I change to other languages. Does any body know how to fix it when you has been using a previous version ?.

Thanks
    AJ

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

<blockquote>Now I can´t see the main menu when I change to other languages. Does any body know how to fix it when you has been using a previous version ?.</blockquote>
    In new version, we have added the feature to allow translate content into language that has the same language code with default language (E.g: from en-GB to the en-AU). So we need to update alias to use full language tag as alias suffix (E.g: en-gb) instead of using only language code (E.g: en) as it did in previous versions.

That is why you might face some unexpected issue with Menu system. To resolve this issue, please try solution below:
    – If you use T3 mega menu, please upgrade T3 plugin to the latest version (we have updated to automatically detect new alias format).

– If you use Joomla menu module, please edit the module to update menu type selection setting again.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum