Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Translating the Off canvas H2 “Main menu” title text isn’t possible although I changed the title in the menu manager and menu module. Also it isn’t possible to hide this H2 “Main menu” title text.

I also tried to find the “Main menu” text in Joomla language overrides but I couldn’t find it there.

wingly Friend

@awvdhorst;

Are you talking about this? – http://prntscr.com/49q1j9

If yes tellme into what you want to transalte it and give me in PM acces please.. or create a user for me for a short period of time. Thank you

awvdhorst Friend

Yes.
    Can you please tell me how to translate it so that I can do it myself.
    Maybe I want to change the text later again.
    I’m very familiar with Joomla but couldn’t find this.

wingly Friend

@awvdhorst;

I just dont have time now to install the tempalte and look;

Just if you give acces to me for a short period of time i will write here you the details on what to do in order to achieve it. It can be many things i just need to look and i will do it fast.

awvdhorst Friend

I’ve found the hardcoded text in:
    templatesja_decortplsblocksoff-canvas.php
    This is a bug because it isn’t possible to translate this in Joomla language manager for a Multilanguage site.

wingly Friend

@awvdhorst;

Could you please paste here the part of the code that is responsible to layout that text? I will tell you how to change it so that the translation would work. Thank you

awvdhorst Friend

It isn’t nesseary for me but maybe for others but it should be changed in the next update of JA decor.
    This is the code:

<h2 class="t3-off-canvas-header-title">Main menu</h2>

wingly Friend

@awvdhorst ;

Ok so change it to

<h2 class="t3-off-canvas-header-title"><?php echo JText::_('SIDEBAR_MENU_TITLE'); ?></h2>
    i guess you know go to use ovverides to translate it in ovveride as you wrote inother post 🙂

awvdhorst Friend

Yes I know. Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  awvdhorst 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum