Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I need to translate a Spanish template , which files should I change

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    do u want a multi language site ? In this case you need to download the spanish language package and install it on your Joomla site .
    We have JA Multilingual Component that is used to build Multi language site . You can use it on your site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    do u want a multi language site ? In this case you need to download the spanish language package and install it on your Joomla site .
    We have JA Multilingual Component that is used to build Multi language site . You can use it on your site.

emilioh Friend

The web is not multilingual, only in Spanish, and what I want is to translate the template

emilioh Friend

The web is not multilingual, only in Spanish, and what I want is to translate the template

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To change the Date go to languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_magz_ii.ini
    Find
    TPL_RT_PAST =”%s ago”
    Here > http://prntscr.com/8nwqra
    Disqus comments are handled by Disqus itself .

To change Reading Mode find this code :

TPL_TYPO_TOOL_READING_MODE = "Reading Mode"

To change Next/Prev Article word
    find this code :

TPL_PREV_ARTICLE ="Previous Article"
    TPL_NEXT_ARTICLE ="Next Article"

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To change the Date go to languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_magz_ii.ini
    Find
    TPL_RT_PAST =”%s ago”
    Here > http://prntscr.com/8nwqra
    Disqus comments are handled by Disqus itself .

To change Reading Mode find this code :

TPL_TYPO_TOOL_READING_MODE = "Reading Mode"

To change Next/Prev Article word
    find this code :

TPL_PREV_ARTICLE ="Previous Article"
    TPL_NEXT_ARTICLE ="Next Article"

emilioh Friend

I followed your instructions, but only made some changes (dia / day) but for example cant do it with “ago” or Share This, I mean only works some parts

emilioh Friend

I followed your instructions, but only made some changes (dia / day) but for example cant do it with “ago” or Share This, I mean only works some parts

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Send me Your site super user details and FTP details in PM . And give me all details of words that are not changing (Do not forget to provide new words that u want to replace share this word ).

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Send me Your site super user details and FTP details in PM . And give me all details of words that are not changing (Do not forget to provide new words that u want to replace share this word ).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum