Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

how to translate word ‘of’ between numbers on the featured articles in main site and events and also words ‘grid’ and ‘list’ in main site?

Thx

pavit Moderator

Hi

how to translate word ‘of’ between numbers on the featured articles in main site

Open this file /templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php and find

<strong class="carousel-number-index">1</strong>&nbsp; of &nbsp;<strong><?php echo count($leading) ?></strong>

Change the word of as you prefer

words ‘grid’ and ‘list’

open this file /templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-list/tmpl/style-1.php if you are using ja acm style-1 and find

<label>View as:</label>
                <a href="#" class="btn" title="Grid View" data-action="switchClass" data-target=".magazine-list"
                     data-value="grid-view" data-key="acm<?php echo $module->id ?>" data-default="1"><i class="fa fa-th-large"></i> Grid</a>
                <a href="#" class="btn" title="List View" data-action="switchClass" data-target=".magazine-list"
                     data-value="list-view" data-key="acm<?php echo $module->id ?>"><i class="fa fa-list"></i> List</a>
            </div>

Change the words Grid and list

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum