Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello

I am using this component a few days ago and i cant find where to translate some fields of the JAJobboard menu, i have the en-EN file i translated it but still i am missing some strings, Particulary what i need to translate is the “Register as a joob seeker” string which i cant find anywhere not even on the main file provided in the backend administration com_jajobboard.ini

Please help me. Thanks.

khoand Friend

You change the code from /language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_jajobboard_menu.ini

REGISTER AS A JOB SEEKER=Register as a Job Seeker

bithost Friend

I have modified the file, but i see exactly the same string there is no change at all. Ive cleared cache both in joomla and in my 2 browsers, and i see the same. Please check http://tebuscopega.bithost.cl/alt

Also how can i change the order of the locations?

Thanks.

khoand Friend

Could you give me username+password of your backend and ftp? I will check it. Because I tested it on my localhost and it works normal.

bithost Friend

Hello

I sorted it out was a problem with the file location, now i have a similar problem and its when it comes to register as a job seeker, i cant translate the steps of payment (select subscription, resume information, payment) also the title Register as a jobseeker cant find the string.

Thanks.

khoand Friend

I can’t help you if you don’t give me username+password of your backend and ftp. Sorry about inconvenience.

bithost Friend

site access sent via pm

khoand Friend

You change the texts from /templates/gk_quay/html/com_jajobboard/jauserregister/regjobseekerform.php

<span style="width:40%; float:left"><a href="#" onclick="changeStep(1);" id="link1"><h2> <?php echo JText::_("1. Select Subscription");?> </h2></a></span>
    <span style="width:40%; float:left"><a href="#" id="link2"><h2> <?php echo JText::_("2. Resume Information");?> </h2></a></span>
    <span style="width:20%; float:left"><a href="#" id="link3"><h2> <?php echo JText::_("3. Payment");?> </h2></a></span>

bithost Friend

That worked, thank you.

Now i want to hide the Time zone field on the resume information form, but i cant find that field in the form customizations section in the component, where can i find it?

Thank you.

khoand Friend

To help forum is clearly, you create a new thread for your new issue, please. After that, you inform me, I will help you. Thank you.
    <em>@bithost 289283 wrote:</em><blockquote>That worked, thank you.

Now i want to hide the Time zone field on the resume information form, but i cant find that field in the form customizations section in the component, where can i find it?

Thank you.</blockquote>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum