Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have translated line 751 and 752 of the fi-FI.com_jajobboard.ini
    but when apply a job that part is still in english – why :-[

Vinh CV Friend

Hi maikkeli,

Please give us your language title that you want to translate and give us your URL that language still in English.

maikkeli Friend

Here the url:
    website

When You apply to a Job You have the Title: Your application
    all under that

Vinh CV Friend

Hi maikkeli.

Have you customize the Application Form (Translate fields title)?
    Please give us your Admin, FTP account for closer check.

maikkeli Friend

Do I have to translate outside the language-files??

I PM-ed You the logins …

and where I translate Full-Time, Part-Time etc. I can’t find it in the admin-panel

Vinh CV Friend

Hi maikkeli,

1. Please make sure that the following language title in your language file is translated:
    “YOUR APPLICATION=Your application” in file: /public_html/language/fi-FI/fi-FI.com_jajobboard.ini

2. You can change the Job type options languae in:
    SITE/administrator/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jamanagefields => Edit Job type field => See in Field type => Click to the “Options” link.

maikkeli Friend

Thanks I’ve done that

some place little under Youcan find these 2 lines
    -Notify via email when my application is successfully sent
    -Notify via email when my application is reviewed

I have translated these in the languge files, but they still come up english
    to have found the right place I made a modification of the english text in the language file but it did not change anything,
    so I guess it is somewhere else

I could not find it in the database

where are those lines?

Vinh CV Friend

Dear maikkeli,

Please check and translate following lines in the language file(/public_html/language/fi-FI/fi-FI.com_jajobboard.ini):

NOTIFY VIA EMAIL WHEN MY APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFULLY SENT=Notify via email when my application is successfully sent
    NOTIFY VIA EMAIL WHEN MY APPLICATION IS REVIEWED=Notify via email when my application is reviewed

Note:
    All characters in the left hand side is in upper case.

maikkeli Friend

I have already translated that
    NOTIFY VIA EMAIL WHEN MY APPLICATION IS SUCCESsFULLY SENT=Ilmoita sähkööpostilla, kun minun hakemus on onnistuneesti lähetetty
    NOTIFY VIA EMAIL WHEN MY APPLICATION IS REVIEWeD=Ilmoita sähkööpostilla, kun minun hakemuksen tarkistetaan

but it does not show the translation

1. transerror01
    Vinh CV Friend

Dear maikkeli,

As replied before, please remember that: “All characters in the left hand side are in upper case”
    Therefore, you can edit as follow:

NOTIFY VIA EMAIL WHEN MY APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFULLY SENT=Ilmoita sähkööpostilla, kun minun hakemus on onnistuneesti lähetetty
    NOTIFY VIA EMAIL WHEN MY APPLICATION IS REVIEWDD=Ilmoita sähkööpostilla, kun minun hakemuksen tarkistetaan

maikkeli Friend

Thanks vinhcv, I wonder how the small letter got in there – funny
    Now its okay

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maikkeli 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum