Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    there is a still translation problem for 1.4.4 and 1.4.5

I attached 3 screenshots and stated on them translation problema for mod_jalist_employer , mod_jalist_job and toolbar view problem at “My favorite resumes” menu

Not: all job board components can bu used as a special view (not public or registered) at front-end so i gave you employer account you can use it.

would you fix for me :((

1. Problem1
    2. Problem2
    3. Problem3
    Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kutu 175984 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    there is a still translation problem for 1.4.4 and 1.4.5

I attached 3 screenshots and stated on them translation problema for mod_jalist_employer , mod_jalist_job and toolbar view problem at “My favorite resumes” menu

Not: all job board components can bu used as a special view (not public or registered) at front-end so i gave you employer account you can use it.

would you fix for me :((</blockquote>

Hi Kutu,

I have fixed this for you. Menu “Kariyer []TEST” and “Menu Item Type” = “Internal Link/Ja Job Board/Job/Display blank page” were reset to let them work on JaJobBoard component together and that no longer causes any language error.

Please check this again and let me know for further help.

Sincerely,

kutu Friend

Wow 🙂 thank you. I didn’t know blank page display.
    But a new small erros accurred 🙁
    i tested as job seeker

1) When i clicked resumes in tab menu it opened like (Problem5.png) and also my profile page looks like (problem4.png).

2) And when i clicked one of the employer it opened below of the tabs. But why does it open like demo site.

3) And 🙂 “Log out” link on Job Board Menu dissappeared. it is strange 🙂

1. Problem4
    2. Problem5
    Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kutu 176156 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow 🙂 thank you. I didn’t know blank page display.
    But a new small erros accurred 🙁
    i tested as job seeker

1) When i clicked resumes in tab menu it opened like (Problem5.png) and also my profile page looks like (problem4.png).

2) And when i clicked one of the employer it opened below of the tabs. But why does it open like demo site.

3) And 🙂 “Log out” link on Job Board Menu dissappeared. it is strange :)</blockquote>

Hi Kutu,

Please find my answers as below:

==> Fixed

==> Fixed

3) And 🙂 “Log out” link on Job Board Menu dissappeared. it is strange 🙂
    ==> This issue has been fixed as follows: Admin –> Module –> JaJobBoard Menu –> Display Login Form = Yes

Please kindly check these again and let me know for further assistance

Sincerely,

kutu Friend

Hi

==> Fixed

Would you explain how did you fix it. 🙂 Because i messed up again 🙁

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kutu 176388 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

==> Fixed

Would you explain how did you fix it. 🙂 Because i messed up again :(</blockquote>

Hi Kutu,

For fixing your previous issues, I have edited file /components/com_jajobboard/asset/rendfield.php to break code to not allow to continue running the next code lines.

Let me know if you need more information.

kutu Friend

Would you give me changes that you have done at rendfield.php

i can’t resolve the problem own my own. 🙁

Anonymous Moderator

HI Kutu,

In rendfiled.php file, I have removed “die()”, “print_r()” commands.

Please check again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum