Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Im building a new joomla site for sailors and i have jquery problem. Some pages first load perfecly but if you navigate away and come back the slideshow pictures cant be found, the articles wont show and the jaTabs code is showing on the bottom of the page.

mini.adhelena.fi/sunsailors

To see this navigate to:
    – Matkapurjehdus > Matkapurjehdus and refresh the page.

Many thanks,

1. jquery
    teemuki Friend

Anyone here?

jooservices Friend

Yes,
    I’m here to follow up your issue. I’m in checking your site.

Thank you

update:
    #1 You are using js compressing mode while your site using jQuery. It’s not good idea
    #2. Your page asked: http://mini.adhelena.fi/sunsailors/index.php/purjehdustavat/vaihtoehdot/2011-06-07-07-28-03
    I don’t see you have enabled slideshow module here ?
    #3. You are using mod_AutsonSlideShow ? It’s not JoomlArt stuff 🙂

Thank you

teemuki Friend

Thanks for your comments. The problem was solved when i closed the “system cache plugin”. I dont know does it affect other things on pages but sofar every thing is looking good. How does the “system cache plugin” work and what is the reason for that plugin?

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I have no much idea about Joomla! system cache plugin but by often not use it to prevent some troubles 🙂

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum