Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have already wished for a beauty/spa/hairdresser type of template. Unfortunately I haven’t seen this yet.

So I would also like to ask to see a travel portal type of template. Something really new, outstanding with lots of great features. Not just an image of the caribbean sand and palmtrees.

http://www.boo.com is a great travel site, where you can access all information in no time. I am not saying that I like the looks of it too much but it has tons of great features.

What I would like is a travel portal theme which is fastloading, great to look at and hopefully SEO optimized.

My wishes are now delivered!!

( still hoping to perhaps see something for the spa/beauty template request as well )

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;21280I have already wished for a beauty/spa/hairdresser type of template. Unfortunately I haven’t seen this yet.

So I would also like to ask to see a travel portal type of template. Something really new, outstanding with lots of great features. Not just an image of the caribbean sand and palmtrees.

http://www.boo.com is a great travel site, where you can access all information in no time. I am not saying that I like the looks of it too much but it has tons of great features.

What I would like is a travel portal theme which is fastloading, great to look at and hopefully SEO optimized.

My wishes are now delivered!!

( still hoping to perhaps see something for the spa/beauty template request as well )

Hi Erik Is that a hint that I should optimise those images and get cracking on that travel site 😀

ErikThorsen Friend

Not only. :eek:I have loads of clients which would be interested in this as well. 😉 No worries. I have so much stuff to do now so no rush on your side just yet.

I just know that this would be very popular templates as I can’t recall many travel related templates out there and if creating a really good one it is bound to be very popular, at least amongst the developers here. 🙂

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;21296Not only. :eek:I have loads of clients which would be interested in this as well. 😉 No worries. I have so much stuff to do now so no rush on your side just yet.

I just know that this would be very popular templates as I can’t recall many travel related templates out there and if creating a really good one it is bound to be very popular, at least amongst the developers here. 🙂

i’ll make it the first template designed by my new business 🙂

rodoart Friend

Travel Template sounds great!
    I totally agree with ErikThorsen.

Michael Casha Friend

Sounds like a good idea to me, it’s something we will consider 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum