Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have created a custom module with a 4 cell table located in the “top” position of my site.

Is it possible to create a slideshow within 1 of these cells (from within the custom module)?

Basically, I want 3 cells to remain static, and the one cell to rotate an image linked to the article.

Thanks!

cjmicro Friend

would it work if you had 4 modules floating next to each other and make one slideshow?

jukeboxjunkey Friend

yeh, or even just 2 modules, the right one could have 1 table w/3 cells. I never tried it because I haven’t worked w/this template’s module positions before. I’m not totally sure how to place a module position side-by-side.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear jukeboxjunkey

with my way: you should put 4 modules on one position and use the suffix class you put for each module and then you only make css style for them.

<blockquote>
    I have created a custom module with a 4 cell table located in the “top” position of my site.

Is it possible to create a slideshow within 1 of these cells (from within the custom module)?
    </blockquote>

>>it could not load any modules inside a content of module.

cjmicro Friend

that’s a good idea tien.

jukebox, let us know how you got it to work. I am thinking now that I can use this for my new site too!!

Cheryo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum