Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I installed the Purity II Quickstart package for testing and then decided I’d like to see the JA-Rasite template. So, I installed it. But the result is a mess (see picture)!

Am I doing something wrong? Or, should each template start with a fresh install of Joomla? My goal is to see my site with a few different templates to see what I like.

Thanks!
    Kurt

1. JA-Rasite-on-JA-Purity-II-Install
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear kroskopf!

The rasite template has the design more complex and more advance than the ja purity template, The one special is the design of the ja megamenu. if you have not deep understanding of css, it ‘s very difficult to do.

I think you should view design the ja rasite in detail, and you ‘ll make and complete part by part of the template, if you have trouble difficulty with any part, you ‘ll post issue in here ( please give me the link to your site ), i or anybody ‘ll help you resolve it.

Ps: you should use the Firebug of Firefox while doing http://www.kristarella.com/2009/02/how-to-use-firebug-for-css/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum