Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi everyone,

im use ja_mero template, but i have a some error on my website, my website language is turkish but i have some turkish character problem,, so how to solve this problem ?

1. JPG
    2. 3-fuar-stand
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@echotr 423505 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi everyone,

im use ja_mero template, but i have a some error on my website, my website language is turkish but i have some turkish character problem,, so how to solve this problem ?

</blockquote>

you can take a look on this thread

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/problem-about-turkish-character/

hope it helps

ekrem tapan Developer

<em>@pankajsharma 423507 wrote:</em><blockquote>you can take a look on this thread

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/problem-about-turkish-character/

hope it helps</blockquote>

hi, im also try this post, but doesnt work

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

I am very sorry to hear you have an issue with some Turkish characters.

If your web-site is hosted remotely, could you please post here your web-site URL for us? Also, once again, if your web-site resides on a remote host, please PM me your Joomla Super User credentials.

Regards,

Alex

ekrem tapan Developer

<em>@alexsmirnov 423510 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

If your web-site is hosted remotely, could you please post here your web-site URL for us? Also, once again, if your web-site resides on a remote host, please PM me your Joomla Super User credentials.

Regards,

Alex</blockquote>

hey Alex thanks for u attention

my website url = http://www.bayztasarim.com

ekrem tapan Developer

<em>@alexsmirnov 423510 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

Regards,

Alex</blockquote>

so, how to fix this problem ? do u have a any idea ?

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

I don’t know Turkish language, I am afraid to say, so to me at first glance at your site frontend everything seems to be normal. Could you please describe what exactly you are not happy about as far as your Turkish characters are concerned?

Regards,

Alex

ekrem tapan Developer

<em>@alexsmirnov 423646 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I don’t know Turkish language, I am afraid to say, so to me at first glance at your site frontend everything seems to be normal. Could you please describe what exactly you are not happy about as far as your Turkish characters are concerned?

Regards,

Alex</blockquote>

solved ~ !

alexsmirnov Friend

Hiya,

Glad to hear you managed to work it out!

It would be very helpful and kind of you if for the sake of future references you briefly describe what exactly problem with Turkish characters you experienced and how you managed to solve it.

Happy joomlarting!

Regards,

Alex

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum