Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I bought a template in september, and I was very close to finish, but I had a urgent surgery and it was impossible for me to end the website for my dad.

Now my membership is expired, so I post my question here.
    My template is: JA DECOR

Im very close to finish the website, and looks good for me, but when I visit in ipad or mobile, it looks a little bit ugly because the website is resized. How can I turn this off?

I turned off the “Responsive” in template manager, but that doesnt change a lot, when I visit the site from iphone, it gets resized.
    For example, It appears the mobile menu.

How I can make that the website always respect the rule to have the container width, to 1200 px for example??

Sorry if i can’t explain very well, im from Spain, I attach some files.

I just want that my website looks the same, in ipad or iphone, with no re-size.

Example: http://www.sport.es
    this website it doesn’t get resized, in any device that I use.

the website is not online yet, im using localhost.
    Please help.

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2015-03-21-a-las-22.22.01
    2. Captura-de-pantalla-2015-03-21-a-las-22.22.13
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    When you Turn Off the Responsive Mode You need to compile Less to Css from template options , To apply changes .
    After compile Less to Css Clear your site cache .

Note : Take a backup of your site before applying changes .
    Less to Css will override custom css changes (except custom.css file)

1524 Friend

Hi, I did exactly what you said, but nothing happens!! :((

What I saw, is that in “Menu Manager”, in -Home menu-, I have: ja decor – Features as “Template Style”
    And in my website I have as default template “ja decor – default”

I changed the template style from ja decor – features to ja decor default, and the website doesn’t get resized, only the menu and the logo get’s resized, but there are module that disappear…

Template Style in Menu : ja – default,

Template Style in Menu: ja- features

HOME menu “template style ja-decor-features

Template Manager

Ja Decor – Default

Ja Decor – Features

Hope you can understand me jeje
    I think I will have to upload the website to a hosting, and give the login details, because, now is in localhost.

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. Captura%u00252Bde%2Bpantalla%2B2015-03-22%2Ba%2Blas%2B14.24.47
    4. Captura%u00252Bde%2Bpantalla%2B2015-03-22%2Ba%2Blas%2B14.25.10
    5. Captura%u00252Bde%2Bpantalla%2B2015-03-22%2Ba%2Blas%2B14.25.27
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please make your site live . And
    + upgrade your membership to get Support and updates for Premium Templates .
    Upgrade your membership and update template and T3 to latest version . If still issue comes update me here.

1524 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 464864 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Please make your site live . And
    + upgrade your membership to get Support and updates for Premium Templates .
    Upgrade your membership and update template and T3 to latest version . If still issue comes update me here.</blockquote>

Hi pankajsharma, thank you for your answer, but, could you plase help me to fix this, without having to pay again? I had a surgery just after paying for the template in September, and I was not able to finish the website, now my membership (3 months) is done.

I perfectly understand how the rules are, but could you make an exception?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I am sorry but this is not under JA support policy .If you are not able to buy subscription you can try the work i suggested in previous posts .
    I check fresh package but there is no such kind of issue in it .
    Take a backup of your site and update T3 plugin to Latest version .
    Turn ON responsive mode .
    Compile Less to css .
    Then clear cache Turn on Responsive mode compile less to css . set your template width Clear cache and check .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum