Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi…how do I remove the automoatic border which appears around images which are inserted into content items? For some reason they mess up in Internet Explorer so it’s best we just remove them. I have attached an image so you will see what I mean as regards what’s appearing around the image. The screenshots taken from Firefox…

of course…it could just be a plugin i need to switch off but can’t see an obvious one.

Thanks in advance .

1. border-prboblem
    Nguyen Hong Friend

Hi ollyjk,

Please search the following code in the file template.css:

[PHP]
    .article-image span {
    border:1px solid #DDDDDD;
    display:block;
    float:left;
    padding:2px;
    }
    [/PHP]

and replace it:
    [PHP]
    .article-image span {
    display:block;
    float:left;
    padding:2px;
    }
    [/PHP]

ollyjk Friend

hi…at about what number is this located at at what’s the location of the template.css file? I can’t seem to find where to change this code….many thanks in advance

uniquebiz Friend

ollyjk;181806hi…at about what number is this located at at what’s the location of the template.css file? I can’t seem to find where to change this code….many thanks in advance

There is NO.article-image span class in the latest template.css file dated april 2010 as I’ve just downloaded the latest template and checked 😉 nor is it present in the previous version dated march 2010.

You’ll find the template.css in . . . /templates/ja nickel/css folder
    and the actual code to change (delete) is

.article-content img {
    margin-right: 10px;
    margin-top: 5px;
    padding: 3px;
    border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;

Blessings Shannon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum