Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have increased the depth of the header position to give space for a larger logo. I am now trying to create room on the right hand side of the position for a banner advert.
    I don’t seem to be able to find the CSS to change the position of the ja-login and user4 positions up to the top to make way for a new module position.

Can anyone help?

Sherlock Friend

Hi bfmountain !
    You open template.css file in templates/ja_teline_ii/css folder , find code section at about line 835 :

#ja-header {
    height:115px;
    line-height:normal;
    position:relative;
    }

this is css code for header of template you can change it.
    For load user4 module on it you open index.php file, find code :

<!-- BEGIN: HEADER -->
    <div id="ja-headerwrap">
    <div id="ja-header" class="clearfix">
    <!-- add module here -->
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- END: HEADER -->

bfmountain Friend

That’s great – I really appreciate it

jennx Friend

Hi,

I’ve enlarged my header area and would now like the date and text enlargement to be on one row and user4 to reside underneath. How do I make that happen?

Thanks,

Jenn

Menalto Friend

<em>@jennx 64676 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I’ve enlarged my header area and would now like the date and text enlargement to be on one row and user4 to reside underneath. How do I make that happen?

Thanks,

Jenn</blockquote>

Are you able to give us your site url?

jennx Friend

No, but I think I figured it out. The easy way is to just add a <br> in the index.php file.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jennx 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum