Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ok here is the thing:

1. When I login as a employer or job seeker and then I enter a section (my resumes or Applications), and then click the logout link, a 404 Not found error pops up. I think it doesnt happen if I am in the homepage, but occurs in all the inner pages when I click the logout link.

2. I don’t know why if you see the JB Login module the options are in english (register as a job seeker, register as an employer), but I customized to be in spanish. Now go to an inner page and you can see that the same module is with my customized language. Any solution??

siukin Friend

Ok, about the first issue:

1. When I login as a employer or job seeker and then I enter a section (my resumes or Applications), and then click the logout link, a 404 Not found error pops up. I think it doesnt happen if I am in the homepage, but occurs in all the inner pages when I click the logout link.

I tried to post a Job but when I click the submit job button, again 404 and cannot post anything.

Please help!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

1. When I login as a employer or job seeker ….:
    => When reinstalling the component, there are some menu not matching with the new component; as a result of bugged menu.

There are two solutions:
    c1) Go to menu employer, open each menu and press Save button. Continue doing in this way with each menu item.
    c2) Uninstall the old module and reinstall the new module.

2. I don’t know why if you see the
    => This text is duplicated in two files:
    – en-GB.com_jajobboard.ini
    – en-GB.mod_jajobboard_menu.ini
    Please remove in file ‘en-GB.com_jajobboard.ini’. I am sorry for this mistake and I shall remove in 1 file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum