Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi Nadja,

Kindly share the admin & FTP account of your site so I will take a look.

kjersos Friend

Certainly do have an email that I can send that information to. Prefer not to share it on a public discussion forum. Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

You can send the login info to this email: sales@joomlart.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The admin info you sent doesn’t work, kindly check and send again.

kjersos Friend

Hello I resent the admin info as requested last week. Haven’t heard anything back, just wanted to follow-up.

Thanks!
    Nadja

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you grant super admin for that account? also send me the ftp account. I try to use 2 module in my local site but it still works properly.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The problem came from this 3rd party extension: JMG Title on your site which caused the conflict. I tried to disable it and the JA Image Hotspot works properly.

Kindly check.

Regards

kjersos Friend

Hi

My apologies. There must have been an update to protostar and the toc was no longer showing. I have updated, and you can see it again. You can see the toc is still not working. Note this toc(table of contents) is the one created by Joomla using pagebreak.

Also you can see your own dropdown menu that when you click on the next menu item that it overlays the information from the previous hotspot rather than having the previous hotspot disappear. Is it supposed to do this?

Thanks
    Nadja

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nadja,

Protostar is one of default Joomla template, not JoomlArt template, pls post a new topic in Joomla forum for help.

Regards

kjersos Friend

Yes I realize it is a Joomla default template so you would think you would want your program to work with the default from Joomla. Please note it only those pages that I use hotspot that this happens. No problem otherwise with toc otherwise. Since there is no problem when hotspot is not in use, I doubt that the Joomla forum would be interested in helping.

Also you didn’t respond to the issue of the overlay that I mentioned. "Also you can see your own dropdown menu that when you click on the next menu item that it overlays the information from the previous hotspot rather than having the previous hotspot disappear. Is it supposed to do this?"

Thanks
    Nadja

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the screenshot highlighting issue of overlay. I will check for you.

kjersos Friend

Quick question, I want to do some testing at this end re the conflict between the two addons, need to try to get both to work. But I cant’ figure out where you disabled the other add-on. Need to know so I can activate to test. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can go to admin panel of your site > navigate to > Extensions > Plugins or Modules and filter for the extension you want to disable.

Regards

kjersos Friend

I checked and it is enabled. When you accessed my site you disabled for that particular page it seems so that your module would work. But I can’t seem to figure out how you did it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not quite sure which module are you referring to?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘Two Issues’ is closed to new replies.