Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

I want to use to lines of the menu item. How can I do?

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_university_t3/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li {
    max-width: 100px;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_university_t3/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li {
    max-width: 100px;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

kilicaslan Friend

Thanks TomC. Solved.

kilicaslan Friend

Thanks TomC. Solved.

TomC Moderator

Happy to be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

TomC Moderator

Happy to be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

osseo Friend

Hi Tom,

I’ve followed your recommendation because I also try to modify my menu items so they can fit nicely on the same line without going over to second line.
    Please see my screenshot attached. I’ve adjust the width to 150px, but I’m still having trouble to get the last menu item “I want to:” to fit on the same line. Is there a way to increase the overall width of the template just a little bit more so all the menu items can fit on the same line?

Thanks!
    Emily

osseo Friend

Hi Tom,

I’ve followed your recommendation because I also try to modify my menu items so they can fit nicely on the same line without going over to second line.
    Please see my screenshot attached. I’ve adjust the width to 150px, but I’m still having trouble to get the last menu item “I want to:” to fit on the same line. Is there a way to increase the overall width of the template just a little bit more so all the menu items can fit on the same line?

Thanks!
    Emily

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

osseo Friend

Ok, done. and here is the URL: http://schools.district279.org/esc/

Please let me know, thanks!

osseo Friend

Ok, done. and here is the URL: http://schools.district279.org/esc/

Please let me know, thanks!

TomC Moderator

Is your site set to “Development Mode” by any chance (within Template Manager–General settings)?

TomC Moderator

Is your site set to “Development Mode” by any chance (within Template Manager–General settings)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)

This topic contains 67 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum