Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author

<em>@osseo 499748 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom – that’s very odd… so I give you the backend access, you should have the login in the PM. Please take a look, thanks!</blockquote>

Out of curiosity, what method do you use to make the changes/modifications to the CSS file(s)?

osseo Friend

Tom – I’m using the Joomla admin interface. I also create the new custom.css and that work just fine.
    Should try adding that code in custom.css since I have no idea why my changes to template.css didn’t save?

Thanks.

osseo Friend

Tom – I’m using the Joomla admin interface. I also create the new custom.css and that work just fine.
    Should try adding that code in custom.css since I have no idea why my changes to template.css didn’t save?

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@osseo 499760 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom – I’m using the Joomla admin interface. I also create the new custom.css and that work just fine.

Thanks.</blockquote>

You can try putting the CSS into custom.css – but it may not work due to you’re using the “blue” theme.
    Custom.css doesn’t generally work with the color themes – only the core joomla files.

I couldn’t find your CSS files within your site admin – which is why I asked. :((

TomC Moderator

<em>@osseo 499760 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom – I’m using the Joomla admin interface. I also create the new custom.css and that work just fine.

Thanks.</blockquote>

You can try putting the CSS into custom.css – but it may not work due to you’re using the “blue” theme.
    Custom.css doesn’t generally work with the color themes – only the core joomla files.

I couldn’t find your CSS files within your site admin – which is why I asked. :((

osseo Friend

Tom – please try again now and let me know if you can see it. thanks.

osseo Friend

Tom – please try again now and let me know if you can see it. thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@osseo 499764 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom – please try again now and let me know if you can see it. thanks.</blockquote>

fixed – check now

TomC Moderator

<em>@osseo 499764 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom – please try again now and let me know if you can see it. thanks.</blockquote>

fixed – check now

osseo Friend

Tom,

I delete the cache and refresh the page but I’m still don’t see the change?
    The “I want to” menu is still fall below on the 2nd row.
    Please see my screenshot below.

osseo Friend

Tom,

I delete the cache and refresh the page but I’m still don’t see the change?
    The “I want to” menu is still fall below on the 2nd row.
    Please see my screenshot below.

TomC Moderator

ugh . . . . Can you temporarily assign me a Super Admin/User access?

TomC Moderator

ugh . . . . Can you temporarily assign me a Super Admin/User access?

osseo Friend

I did grant you super user permission that’s how you are able to see the css. First time I only give Admin rights and you can’t see the css files…

osseo Friend

I did grant you super user permission that’s how you are able to see the css. First time I only give Admin rights and you can’t see the css files…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)

This topic contains 67 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum