Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Actually, I just looked at your site with varying browser sizes and I thought it looks pretty good . . . things “collapse” as it looks like they’re supposed to for smaller viewing spaces.

As for the side menu background issue, that may be something that needs to be addressed within a different CSS rule – specifically for “mobile” viewing. (I’m not 100% certain on this, but that’s my guess). Pavit may have something to add on this issue. 🙂

TomC Moderator

osseo . . . Were you able to resolve this issue ??

TomC Moderator

osseo . . . Were you able to resolve this issue ??

osseo Friend

Hi Tom,

I’m sorry, I was out of office for few days.
    Yes, the issue is still there so I was waiting for “Pavit” to jump and and see if he have any input on this.

To be clear, I’ve included a screenshot to illustrate the issue. The menu looks fine in most of browser size, expect when you resize it to a certain point where the module position 1-4 stacks and become 2 columns, that’s where you will see the menu “breaks out of the template” – please refer to my screenshot attached. You can try it yourself by going to:
    http://schools.district279.org/esc/

Please let me know if you have any suggestion for me to try and fix that.
    Thanks and sorry about the delays.

osseo Friend

Hi Tom,

I’m sorry, I was out of office for few days.
    Yes, the issue is still there so I was waiting for “Pavit” to jump and and see if he have any input on this.

To be clear, I’ve included a screenshot to illustrate the issue. The menu looks fine in most of browser size, expect when you resize it to a certain point where the module position 1-4 stacks and become 2 columns, that’s where you will see the menu “breaks out of the template” – please refer to my screenshot attached. You can try it yourself by going to:
    http://schools.district279.org/esc/

Please let me know if you have any suggestion for me to try and fix that.
    Thanks and sorry about the delays.

pavit Moderator

Hi @osseo

To avoid the issue you should first remove all the changes applied to this file /templates/ja_university_t3/css/custom.css line 19

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    width:1100px !important;
    }

also remove width settings from this file /templates/ja_university_t3/local/css/themes/blue/template.css line 1260

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    width:1000px;
    }

Then apply to the custom.css modyfing line 9 as i suggested at post N? 26 of this thread

<blockquote>In your custom.css file at line 9 you have

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li {
    max-width:150px;
    }

Change the max-width to
    max-width:250px;

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi @osseo

To avoid the issue you should first remove all the changes applied to this file /templates/ja_university_t3/css/custom.css line 19

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    width:1100px !important;
    }

also remove width settings from this file /templates/ja_university_t3/local/css/themes/blue/template.css line 1260

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    width:1000px;
    }

Then apply to the custom.css modyfing line 9 as i suggested at post N? 26 of this thread

<blockquote>In your custom.css file at line 9 you have

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li {
    max-width:150px;
    }

Change the max-width to
    max-width:250px;

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

This topic contains 67 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum