Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys

Here it goes:
    – JA twitter doesn’t fetch the tweets anymore from twitter (from any account whatsoever). In the beginning it did work, but now there’s just ‘blue bird button’ and the ‘follow’-button (when chosen) that leads to the correct account. But no tweets… Updated to the latest version, cleaned all of the caches, … didn’t help. And i’m quite sure i haven’t made any changes through time.

– When enabling the social feed plugin, I get “Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit due to system policy in /customers/e/2/f/taktika.be/httpd.www/plugins/system/jasocial_feed/jasocial_feed.php on line 16”

Any quick fixes? 🙂
    Thanks!

(site is offline for the moment)

HeR0 Friend

Hi Croosen,

JA Twitter: could be the requests limit from Twitter API or Twitter API has some change. I need to discuss with the Dev team and will get back to you on this later.

JA Social Feed: this issue regards to php setting, please contact your hosting provider

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum