Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

1 – The background content this clear, I need it to be white.

2 – The thumbnails of videos OTHER VIDEOS section being displayed incorrectly.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    1. Can you clarify do u want to remove Bg image and add white background in it or something else on page
    2 For 2 please provide the screenshot of the thumbnail issue and describe the problem inside screenshot .
    so i can assist you better.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    1. Can you clarify do u want to remove Bg image and add white background in it or something else on page
    2 For 2 please provide the screenshot of the thumbnail issue and describe the problem inside screenshot .

Tech-xml Friend

@pankajsharma Only the contents page should stick with the white background, the background of the page should be kept.

2 – The image shows the cap problems in the video thumbnail

Tech-xml Friend

@pankajsharma Only the contents page should stick with the white background, the background of the page should be kept.

2 – The image shows the cap problems in the video thumbnail

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To make the bg white use the below code in custom.css file

.layout-media .t3-mainbody {background-color:#fff;}

For <blockquote>The image shows the cap problems in the video thumbnail</blockquote>
    please provide the screenshot of the thumbnail issue and describe the problem inside screenshot .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To make the bg white use the below code in custom.css file

.layout-media .t3-mainbody {background-color:#fff;}

For <blockquote>The image shows the cap problems in the video thumbnail</blockquote>
    please provide the screenshot of the thumbnail issue and describe the problem inside screenshot .

Tech-xml Friend
    Tech-xml Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 489797 wrote:</em><blockquote>@pankajsharma

</blockquote>

Hi
    I did not notice any problem in the screenshot and on your page , you have added some code in custom.css , you can remove them and check it with demo site . Did not notice any changes .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 489797 wrote:</em><blockquote>@pankajsharma

</blockquote>

Hi
    I did not notice any problem in the screenshot and on your page , you have added some code in custom.css , you can remove them and check it with demo site . Did not notice any changes .

Tech-xml Friend

@pankajsharma Solved, Thanks

Tech-xml Friend

@pankajsharma Solved, Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tech-xml 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum