Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all. On this site – http://southcoastwebworks.com/bakerbooks/ – I’m having a pair of issues. The first is that I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get the description of the image appear to the right (like it does on the demo).

The second issue is that I can’t figure out why the dividing line to the left of the menu is spaced so far to the side.

Ideas?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear natescape!

Here is the solution to resolve the issue 2
    <blockquote>
    The second issue is that I can’t figure out why the dividing line to the left of the menu is spaced so far to the side. </blockquote>
    Please open the file /templates/bakerbooks/css/template.css and find the fillowing css:
    #ja-contentwrap.ja-r1 { background: url(../images/dot.gif) 67% top repeat-y; }

replace:
    #ja-contentwrap.ja-r1 { background: url(../images/dot.gif) 77% top repeat-y; }

issue #1:
    <blockquote>. The first is that I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get the description of the image appear to the right (like it does on the demo).</blockquote>

Pls re-send the link and give me the snapshort on the issue,

Thanks a lot

natescape Friend

Thanks tienhc.

How do I make it so the text won’t wrap over the photo? My template width is 850 instead of the 950, and I can’t for the life of me figure out where in the CSS to make a change that works.

cjmicro Friend

Try in jaslideshow2.css

this area:

.maskDesc {
    background: none;
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    position: absolute;
    z-index: 100;
    }

change to:

.maskDesc {
    background: none;
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    position: absolute;
    z-index: 100;
    padding-left: 100px;
    }

Disclaimer: not tested in all browsers, but this should help you with where to start.

Good luck
    Cheryl

natescape Friend

Thanks cjmicro! That worked beautifully.

cjmicro Friend

Good glad it helped!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum