Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

It is weird. the typo icon was showing fine when using editor . But It was disappeared and blank in the front page. Is this a bug? Any one experience the same problem?

Css Magician Friend

Dear pkoman,

Would your like to send your live site We will check the problems.

andybott Friend

I had this problem…. I assume like me you have not used the quickstart method to build our site (I tried this twice and gave up it’s a nightmare)

So If you have build your site the correct way, by installing each module plugin and component individually then check / try this.

The problem for me was caused by the “optimization” of the css by the T3 framework.
    Go to Templates – JA_social – GLobal Tab
    Scroll down to Optimize CSS – and check it’s setting. I managed to get this to work by using Linked FIles only.
    When you minify the CSS it screws loads of Http:// refs by adding an extra /
    I’m sure there is a fix for this somewhere but I don’t have time to fix the code.
    Just linking the CSS files seems to solve most problems.

aikonfuture Friend

I also had this problem.
    In Optimize CSS, if i select :
    Join & Minify or Join & Minify & Compress the icons typo are blank;
    No or Linked File the icons typo are correct.

Any fix for this ? Thanks.

Css Magician Friend

Dear all,

I checked in my site and it is ok, please post a ticket and update your site access information, clarify the issue you are facing as well then our devs will diagnose and get it fixed asap for you.

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum