Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys,

Thanks for releasing the LA Mona II new themes. I decided to use one of them for my own website that I am building.

But all the typography is still the old one, like the thought bubbles etc. You can check it by going to the templates demo.

I really like the design, but I wont be able to use it unless its looking good.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mihirc

I am sorry but i don’t understand your issue in detail.

Could you please let me some information so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

mihirc Friend

<em>@JA Developer 142432 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi mihirc

I am sorry but i don’t understand your issue in detail.

Could you please let me some information so that i could have a closer look on the issue?</blockquote>

Hello,

Really really sorry for not providing the proper information.

I cannot post the live link bcz its on my local server. But, I can tell you what I see on JA template demo as well.

– Go to: http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php (I am using JA Mona)
    – Change the theme color to Dirty Dark Green
    – Then go to typography, and scroll till the place where all the thought bubbles, etc are mentioned.
    – As i mentioned, they are hardly even visible on the background.

When the theme was introduced, i feel that the colors of the image should also have been changed.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mihirc 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum