Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hey all, i dunno if its just me but i can’t seem to find the bonus typography styles (eg. block quote, hilite etc) via html editor/styles that i used previously with this template for joomla 1.0.x

see attached screenshot. ive also tried changing the template_css.css to template.css but this didnt have the desired effect 😮

my temporary workaround was to enter code in html view eg.

<div class=”quote-hilite”><blockquote>The quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, colour, sound, etc)…</blockquote></div>

why wont the bonus styles appear in html editor drop menu. any ideas? :confused:

1. Picture-1
    nathanbohn Friend

I dont think I have ever had them appear in the wysiwyg and I have used JCE and the default editor. Could work differently for 1.5. I prefer to use them with html editor option so I have better control over where the styles stop and start.

mylearningspace Friend

ok cool..thats for the heads up!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mylearningspace 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum