Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Thanks for a great template!

Is there something that I need to do to make Typography work?

I have tried Bubbles and Block quotes and they show in code on the front end??

Thanks in advance.

:confused:

John Wesley Brett Moderator

You need to insert them in the Source code view of the WYSIWYG window. Note that when you switch back to normal view you won’t see them…but the impact of the code will be seen when you look at your website.

Search around the little buttons above the content window and you’ll find one for Source Code view. They are different looking in all the WYSIWYG editors so I can’t say specifically what yours will look like.

Have fun!
    John
    —————
    If this has been helpful, please click on the “Thank You” button ===== >

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    When you edit or create new article, you will see a editor, on it you will se a button is HTML, if you click it , a pop up window will display, it shows source of your content, you can add Typography as you want in it
    Regards

mj1256 Friend

but it’s the syntax that people keep asking about

so…lets say you have a typography that has an option for unordered list checkmarks

so you start you unordered list like this

<ul class=”checklist”>
    <li>ousgugusa</li>
    </ul>

and you will have checkmarks for your list items

check you css file for the class names for each typography item

mfcphil Friend

why are the styles buttons not updated automaticaly when you install a new template….its hit and miss with some of the styles…a lot work and a lot don’t

adamwyde Friend

Thanks alot – this really helped! 😀

mj1256 Friend

seeing as how the typography and styles are fairly consistant, maybe JA should make a jce mambot that enables all of the typography options from the jce wysiwyg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum