Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

I will start to get excited when the countdown begins. It looks like the cat is still in the bag though. It seems like no one else has seen this thread.

teetide Friend

I just checked in to see if there was a countdown. Fortunately, someone was kind enough to send me a PM pointing out this post.

Like bigrk, I’ve waited for so long on this one that I’m frankly very cautious about getting my hopes up. I will be watching constantly for the countdown announcement. Drinks are on me if this template actually turns out to be Teline II. I’ll even buy Hung a few jello shooters.

bigrk Friend

I guess the cat was let out of the bag after all. 🙂 I was going to send an email to you today TeeTide but I guess someone else just couldn’t wait. I wonder who that was? :confused: 😉 I’m still hoping for CeNNeline style and I am starting to get excited as it’s the 15th and the countdown should be close. :p

teetide Friend

<em>@bigrk 48894 wrote:</em><blockquote>I guess the cat was let out of the bag after all. 🙂 I was going to send an email to you today TeeTide but I guess someone else just couldn’t wait. I wonder who that was? :confused: 😉 I’m still hoping for CeNNeline style and I am starting to get excited as it’s the 15th and the countdown should be close. :p</blockquote>

My head’s telling me to remain calm but my finger keeps creeping back to the refresh key.

Start the countdown before I lose my composure here! :p

TomC Moderator

Something tells me you’ll have a heart attack either way – either from frustration until it’s released, or from excitement when it is released.

:p

teetide Friend

You’ve got me pegged Tom!

Let’s do this JA!

bigrk Friend

I’m ready!!!! START THE COUNTDOWN!!!!

teetide Friend

Hung:

I can’t recall ever seeing a JA template with a banner position in the header. No newsportal would be complete without one. Thus, in the interest of seeing Joomlart create the perfect newsportal, may I respectfully suggest that a banner position be included in header of the upcoming Teline II template.

Regards.
    TeeTide

TomC Moderator

<em>@TeeTide 48909 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hung:

I can’t recall ever seeing a JA template with a banner position in the header. No newsportal would be complete without one. Thus, in the interest of seeing Joomlart create the perfect newsportal, may I respectfully suggest that a banner position be included in header of the upcoming Teline II template.
    </blockquote>

Whatever the case may be – remember … there is nothing stopping you from adding a banner position wherever you want it to be.

😎

bigrk Friend

Yeah, A template is only a starting point. 😉

teetide Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 48911 wrote:</em><blockquote>Whatever the case may be – remember … there is nothing stopping you from adding a banner position wherever you want it to be.

:cool:</blockquote>

Nor is there anything stopping JA from including one in the first place. But I digress. 😉

mfcphil Friend

Oh my god NO new Typography.

I ask for new typography and you give these guys TELINE II and I don’t get any new icon images 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

There is a few new typo like Photography, video, rss, links.

Phil, I remember to force some typo into the Teline II but things does not well match with each other. It is easy to have more typo but we should not be greedy for typos which may spoil the design.

If you go to http://www.greatjoomla.com/extensions/plugins/core-design-typocss-plugin.html , you can see a bundle of typo availabe for free but I am sure that you will not be able or should not use them into your site.

mfcphil Friend

Thanks Hung I will take a peek 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum