Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I added a Call to action JACM into the construction-home template.

I added the following code to open the Form :

index.php/en/const-contact-us-en

Form is loaded correctly, but the layout doesn’t look very attractive as you can see in the attached png file.

I have read your documentation, but do not understand how to apply a custom template/style to this specific form.

I would appreciate your support.

Cheers,

Marc

1. CALLACTION
    mqu64 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Marc,

As I can see that page shows the form now, could you clarify of how you want to achieve here?

mqu64 Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    Sorry for my late reply and thank your for you reply.
    I would like to open the form into the same page|template than the home page. Is it possible ?
    Thanks in advance for your support.
    Cheers,
    Marc

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Marc,

Yes, you can. You will need to check the menu item type of the Home menu item on your site.

By default, it has type of ‘Special Page: Blank Content’ and is assigned with ‘Uber – Homepage’ template style, change it to the menu item type of Fabrik form as you set for contact page.

The ‘Uber – Homepage’ template style (under Extensions > Templates) doesn’t include the ‘component’ block to show the main content a webpage (here is the Fabrik form) so you will need to call ‘mainbody’ block into this home layout.

To do this, you open the file: [root]/templates/uber/tpls/home.php

Add this line of code:

<?php $this->loadBlock('mainbody') ?>

you can place this line of code to the position you wish, for example: http://prntscr.com/ffzjwz

In this case, the form will show under the modules showing on homepage.

I hope this makes sense.

Regards

mqu64 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thank you for your time. I tried to follow your advices, but without results.

Please look at the video below which will show you how I have done it.

1. I add the following line
      <?php $this->loadBlock('mainbody') ?>

into the home php file

2. Parameter of Call to action Button "Let’s start ! (EN)"
    3. Menu Element "Contact us" that trigger the same form than the Call to action Button

video

Thank you in advance for further support, cheers, marc

Saguaros Moderator

I might mis-understand your request, my suggestion above is used to display the form on the homepage. You mean that you want to click the button and it shows the form also?

mqu64 Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    Yes exactly, I would like to click the button and open the form into the homepage and not into a new page. Form should appear after the call to action or instead of call to action button.
    Thanks a lot for your support
    Cheers, marc

Saguaros Moderator

Well, I’m afraid that my above suggestion will not help in this case. You will have to add script / style to have that feature.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum