Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like to have a multiples images galleries, , I want a register user upload pictures, and see the gallery in an article, i need 3 articles per week. Could you recommend an idea or a specific module or template to do this?
    I Installed Uber , Is possible to do this with JA ACM Module for Joomla with jaUber template?…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA ACM module is a standard module like others , you need to edit/change module from backend to add/remove pictures .
    To load module in article you can use load Module in Joomla as given here . You expectation contains pretty heavy customization, you can find any third party extension from Joomla extension directory or Hire a developer for such custom work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA ACM module is a standard module like others , you need to edit/change module from backend to add/remove pictures .
    To load module in article you can use load Module in Joomla as given here . You expectation contains pretty heavy customization, you can find any third party extension from Joomla extension directory or Hire a developer for such custom work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum