Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have installed the UBER template in multi language modus with 2 languages English and Vietnamese:

English (en-GB) – Default language en-GB 3.6.5 December 2016 Joomla! Project admin@joomla.org 600

Vietnamese (vi-VN) vi-VN 3.2.1.2 December 2013 Vietnamese Translation Team info@joomlaviet.info 10075

I have enabled the Construction Sample.

When I’m running the website, no language switcher is displayed.

Your UBER document is quite good, but would be great if you could also take time to add some further information about how to go further with a multilanguage UBER template.

Do I need now to duplicate all my default ENG modules, articles, menus etc. in VN ?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Cheers,

Marc

ps: test on localhost so no URL

mqu64 Friend

Hello,

Please which are the further steps to make the UBER template multilingual.

Do I need to duplicate the template or the Construction sample in order to have an ENG and a VN one (+menu, modules, content etc.) ?

Thank you in advance for your support. Cheers, Marc

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In JA Uber template also the process of creating the multi-language will be same.
    Here is a tutorial Helps you to create the multilanguage site.

Regards

mqu64 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check your site now.
    I published the language switcher module and its working fine.

mqu64 Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    Thanks a lot it is working now. Could you perhaps explain what wasn’t working exactly?
    Have a good day,
    Cheers,
    Marc

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to publish the language switch module to show the language on site.
    I only did that.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum