Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using the Uber-Church template and all seems to be working fine with exception to the following issue:

When adding new menu items for a single article in the top menu/main-nav the menu is seemingly reverting back to the styles used by the default (I believe uber-business menu styles) menu.

All settings and parameters overall have been checked and are in in-line with the chosen template documentation.

If anyone could offer any assistance or advice, or at least point me in the right direction as to determining the cause of this issue, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Rob

Linux & Open Source: FREEDOM!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Uber use ACM Header module , that is assigned on the menu items , when u adding new menu items that module is not assigned for them , thats why u facing this issue .
    Open Module manager > select module position > acm-header > open module > menu assignment > all pages .
    Hope it helps.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Uber use ACM Header module , that is assigned on the menu items , when u adding new menu items that module is not assigned for them , thats why u facing this issue .
    Open Module manager > select module position > acm-header > open module > menu assignment > all pages .
    Hope it helps.

brookesy_au Friend

Spot on! That done the trick. Many thanks.
    Cheers.

Linux & Open Source: FREEDOM!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum