Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi. I’m running Uber v 1.0 (October 2014) on my site. I think this was the first major release. I’ve done a lot of customizing with a developer and want to see how to go about updating the template so I can get some of the cool ACM module blocks that were added after this release. The module blocks I’m talking about are the new ones, clients, header, footer, utility bar. How can I add these new modules configurations?

Thanks!

Jesse

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jesse,

There are several versions released for Uber template and the same with JA ACM module. And of course there are updates / changes in the new version. You can get the new block by updating the new version for template and JA ACM module.

It’s highly recommended to BACKUP your site first before proceeding updating.

jessehunt Friend

Hi. That’s exactly my point. I don’t want to update the template because I’ve done quite a bit of customizing. Is it possible to use those three new ACM types without doing a full update?

For example, I’d like to add the new clients style ACM block. I checked the documentation and don’t see the quick code to cut and paste in the ACM module. Could you provide that and if so will it work?

Saguaros Moderator

As you mentioned that you already customized so it’s hard to suggest the change without effecting your custom.

If you install JA Extension Manager component (free extension) to update JA Product, when you check the update, it also provides option so that you can make a comparison to see the changes between the current version and new version.

Then you can decide to update or not.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum