Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am not able to save chosen Theme setting in JA University in Joomla 3.0. Attaching screenshot of how it looks like. I can’t scroll down to the Save button when I want to chose i.e. grey color setting.
    I have tested Safari and Chrome for Mac.

1. Screen-Shot-2013-04-15-at-12.12.06-PM
    phong nam Friend

Hi avenyproduction,

Thank you for your feedback, It is a bug of our T3v2 framework on Joomla 3.0. Our dev team will include the bug fix in next update of JA University 3.0 . Right now, you can solve this issue as below :
    Open <blockquote>pluginssystemjat3jat3coreadminassetscssjat3.ex.css</blockquote> on your server, then insert this css codes into the end of file:

div.ja-popup-positions, div.ja-popup-themes, div.ja-popup-pageids {
    border: none !important;
    }

ul.ja-popup-themes li.parent {
    width: 194px !important;

}

div.ja-popup-themes .jp-inner {
    margin-bottom: 50px !important;
    border: solid 1px #ddd !important;
    }

Regards,

Leo

jartsn Friend

Hi, this did not help me. I’m using Joomla 3.1 for the first time. Am I missing something?

dwusoftware Friend

This is a resolution problem.
    If you reduce your screen(display) size you can see apply button in bottom.
    We can reduce display resolution withing “Ctrl”+”-“(Control+hyphen) keyboard shortcut as windows OS.
    May be mac also the same.

Regards,
    Manjula.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Thank for your feedback. It is a bug of our T3v2 framework on Joomla 3.1 with JA University template.
    The bug fix will be released in the next version of JA University template, which is being worked upon.

Leo

elliephillips Friend

When will the new version be released and will it be running T3V3?

Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi,

I can’t confirm the exact released date of new JA University template update now.
    And right now we don’t have plan to upgrade this template to our T3v3 framework.

Leo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum