Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
    my Joomla installation says that there are new version of the following modules available:

1. JA ACM Module (Installed: 2.1.1, Available: 2.1.3)
    2. JA Masthead Module (Installed: 1.0.2, Available: 1.0.3)

I tried to update these modules by using the Joomla native update function which was not working. So, I logged in to my JoomlaArt account and tried to download the newest version by using the "My Downloads" section and selected the "JA Mono" template (https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/joomla-templates/ja-mono/). The version strings for the two modules which are displayed here are not the same as in my Joomla installation. As an example, and according to this page version 2.1.1 for JA ACM Module is the newest version.

I would appreciate a short feedback. Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly use JA Extension manager component to uodate JA Extension. JA extension only update via JAEM not via Joomla updates.
    You have to configure the JAEM via your Joomlart account and then update the modules.
    Hope it helps.
    Regards

rsmediatv Friend

Dear Pankaj,

thanks for your fast reply. I downloaded the component but where should I enter my credentials for the automatic update of the components?

Is it not possible to download the files without this component? I updated for example the template by manually downloading it from your website and then uploading the new file to my installation.

Best regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I suggest you to use JA Extension manager for update.
    Open JAEM > Service area – – Joomlart update– add your user pass in it .
    Save and now open configuration
    Show Non Ja extension– No
    Save and try to update extension selecting Joomlart update.

rsmediatv Friend

Dear Pankaj,

thank you for your answer how to configure the JA Extension manager. Now it worked. I would appreciate a short answer to my second question why it is not possible to download the newest version with out it.

Best regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its possible to download too from download page. If you found the latest version not showing click on old version tab u will see all the version. When package updated all download page will be re imported to show Latest version on the top. Sometimes it took a little time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum