Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using JA Rasite in my website at http://www.techtrainee.com. Unfortunately, whenever I am trying to open a category, I get this error message:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method ContentViewCategory::getItems() …..on line 48

I have installed the quickstart for Joomla 1.6. Please help.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

hi neo4evr,

Did you see the problem in front-end or back-end?

you can provide me your site url, admin account, FTP Info via the ticket of CFU-705-52027, I will have a further checking for you.

nvprospector Friend

I am having the same issue on the front-end. When I switch one of the newer templates I don’t have the issue.

pixelperfect Friend

I have the same problem. I am having several problems with this template. Anyone have an answer yet?

pixelperfect Friend

<em>@Dat Hoang 252526 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi neo4evr,

Did you see the problem in front-end or back-end?

you can provide me your site url, admin account, FTP Info via the ticket of CFU-705-52027, I will have a further checking for you.</blockquote>

Did you ever find a solution for this? Thanks!

pixelperfect Friend

Hello there. Sorry to be a pest, but I really need to get an answer on this. The client is ready for his site and this is broken. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

n6rej Friend

would you both please verify you are using the latest joomla and ja extensions? 1.6 is really not supported nor encouraged anymore by JA or J! but we have upgraded all our templates to 1.7 versions now.

pixelperfect Friend

Thanks for the reply. I am using Joomla Version 1.7.0 and I assume the latest version of ja extensions – it says “Version: 1.2.0” in the Update and Help tab in the template manager (I just downloaded and installed this two weeks ago).

n6rej Friend

I know for sure JAE has had updates in the last 2 weeks as has T3

pixelperfect Friend

Everything is up to date and still not working. As a test I went to:
    templates>jarasite>html>com_content>category
    and deleted default.php. That forced my categories to display, but only as a list. I cant force them to display as blogs. Is there a way to show them as blog style, or just make the category links non-clickable?

Customer wants to go live today, so quick help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

n6rej Friend

ok so deleting default.php basically destroyed the entire article display system. And forced it back to joomla’s way ONLY .
    if you menu type is “articles->category_blog” then they will show up in blog format. ( for that category of course ).
    you can also decide if links should be clickable or not by setting the params. http://docs.joomla.org will help you there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum