Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I recently bought the JA Social Feed plugin to help manage my new website content.
    I have used this plugin before for a client and it worked brilliantly for them, however for me it simply does not work as it should.
    I am using the latest version of Joomla 3.2.1 and have the latest version of the plugin.
    Basically, I have entered all of the profiles I would like to be included on the site and would like to import to K2 Categories, however, in the plugin settings I cannot select a K2 category into which to import the social content.
    Can you please let me know why this is not working and let me know if you have a fix. This is very urgent so please get back to me as soon as possible.
    For me, this plugin is useless without this functionality as I use K2 for all of my content construction.
    Thanks,
    Paddy Thorne

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Paddy,
    Our JA Social Feed Plugin plugin does support option to import content into K2 component, see the screenshot for reference:

Please check it again.

1. ja_social_feed
    ceddie62 Friend

I’m having the same problem. Paddy use the word “import” and I think it was misunderstood.

In the JA Social Feed, K2 Category drop-down to select K2 categories, the choices are not showing. Out of the several K2 categories, only 2 show as choices.

How do I get all the other categories to show for selection? I want a category for each social media service.

1. JA-Social-Feed-K2-Select-Choices
    2. K2-category-List-for-JA-Social-Feed-Select
    paddythorne Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. Please find a screenshot attached which shows the issue I am having.
    When I click on the Select K2 Categories drop down, it does not show any of my categories…

Whilst it seems to be a similar issue to ceddie62, it is not the same as I am not able to view or select ANY categories.
    Please let me know how I can fix this issue.
    Paddy

1. LCD_cannot-import-to-K2-Category
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@ceddie62 and @paddythorne: Please follow the solution in this post. Hope it helps.

ceddie62 Friend

That did it for me. THANKS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ceddie62 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum